top of page


In Case of Emergency:
First Turn OFF the water supply
See  instructions & numbers below



If you encounter a leak and need assistance after hours with shutting off the water supply to your house, please call your local water authority.  Be advised that they will not repair the leak, they will only shut the water off. 


You will still need to call a licensed plumber to make the necessary repairs. To schedule repair work with us, please call the office

at 334-705-6465. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 am to 4 pm


Auburn City Residents call 501-3050. After 5 PM, call the non-emergency APD phone number and they will dispatch someone to assist you.

Opelika City residents call 705-5500. (24 hour assistance is available)


Beauregard Water Authority customers call 749-4900.


Loachapoka Water Authority customers call 887-3329. 

bottom of page